On the spot
- You can reach directly from the property the many footpath crossing the small and big Luberon mountain.
- With booking rental of electric bikes
- Visit of exceptional villages of Provence like : Bonnieux, Lourmarin, Menerbes, Lacoste, Buoux, Gordes, Goult and their colorfull open markets.
- Visit of the Cedar forest magnificent and easy footpath on the top of petit Luberon.
- Visit of the Buoux fort on the Buoux cliff
- Visit of the ochre canyon in Roussillon
- Visit of Sénanque Cistercian abbaye from the middle edge
- Visit of the Borie village
- Visit of the Ochre mines in Bruoux
- Possibility of cliff climbing in Buoux
- Many bikes itinaries for all tastes : road bike, mountain bike, or ride on Calavon bike road who runs along the Luberon mountain.
- Possibility of horse riding, lessons or Poney club
- Golf possibility with two 18 holes course half an hour away
- Many summer festivals with theatre, dance, classical music on all villages around
In the area
- Visit of the Provence big cities :
- Avignon at 40 minutes, with the pope city and the big theatre festival in June
- Aix en Provence 40 minutes
- Marseille 60 minutes
- Visit of other exceptional villages : Fontaines de Vaucluse, L’Isle sur la Sorgues
- The Ventoux mountain to clim by bike or by car
- Car driving training on the Grand Sambuc track
- The Ste Victoire mountain who inspired so much Paul Cézanne